Nested table is cut randomly after several pages

Old July 1st 19, 09:33 AM
g_cast g_cast is offline

Default Nested table is cut randomly after several pages

Dear all,

I am working on a nested table and I am having a weird problem.

Actually, the outer table is 1 row and two columns, in each cell I have pasted a table of 2 columns x around 50 rows.

In the file only the first 20 rows of the nested table are shown, like the outer table was in limit of space.

If I paste the inner table outside the outer table, I see it all.

How can I solve this?

Best
Giulio

Working with a nesting table from inside a nested table - switchingrows. TimvG Tables 0 December 8th 09 12:03 PM
Nested Table Bill Tables 0 August 10th 09 04:04 PM
What is a nested table? mamaali3 New Users 1 August 3rd 08 06:56 AM
Nested Tables - printing problem on multiple pages Victor_alb Tables 0 April 3rd 07 06:36 AM
Mail merge randomly shifting pages TeresaD Mailmerge 2 November 14th 06 07:49 PM