Nested Table

Old August 10th 09, 04:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bill

Default Nested Table

Never done this before but have nested a table repeatedly into cells of a
'main' table. Its ok, but sometimes a blank line appears under the nested
table. Show/Hide reveals a small circle with four dots (one in each corner
if it were in a square box) at the start of the blank line.

Strange thing is that the blank line is not always there and sometimes as I
move over the table it jumps around a bit.

I need to circulate this document. Can anyone tell me how to stop this
happening please?

Ta.
Bill.

nested table word 2007 PublisherM Tables 1 October 23rd 08 06:14 PM
nested table level RPMitchal Tables 3 August 29th 08 09:21 AM
What is a nested table? mamaali3 New Users 1 August 3rd 08 06:56 AM
nested table Cindy Tables 1 June 6th 07 06:36 PM
I can't get my graphics to display in nested table bondy Tables 1 May 10th 05 05:44 PM