how can I keep my header from greying out

Old March 14th 10, 04:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tracey

Default how can I keep my header from greying out

I do not want my header to 'grey' when I am finished editing it. Is there a
way to do this?

Thanks
Old March 14th 10, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

No.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old March 14th 10, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom[_3_]

No.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

Old March 14th 10, 07:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

It only appears greyed out on the computer, not when printed.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old March 15th 10, 06:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Switch to print preview?

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old January 19th 14, 05:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:13:01 PM UTC-4, Tracey wrote:
I do not want my header to 'grey' when I am finished editing it. Is there a
way to do this?

Thanks

I need help with this too... I did it once and it wasn't grey, it was black. Hmmm. I don't need to print this paper out, I just need to email it.
Old January 19th 14, 06:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

On Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:02:35 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, March 14, 2010 12:13:01 PM UTC-4, Tracey wrote:

I do not want my header to 'grey' when I am finished editing it. Is there a
way to do this?

I need help with this too... I did it once and it wasn't grey, it was black. Hmmm. I don't need to print this paper out, I just need to email it.

Whichever part you're working on, the body of the text or the heading, is
black, the other is gray. It would be better to print a pdf and mail that
to you recipient; if you're sending the Word file so that they can work on
it, they will be familiar with the gray/black distinction.
Old August 29th 17, 06:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

On Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 12:13:01 PM UTC-4, Tracey wrote:
I do not want my header to 'grey' when I am finished editing it. Is there a
way to do this?

Thanks

https://www.howtogeek.com/240018/how...ading-in-word/

disable the field shading sorry it's 7 years too late but might help someone else in the future.