how can I keep my header from greying out

Old November 6th 17, 05:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Default how can I keep my header from greying out

Thanks!

On Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 12:49:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, March 14, 2010 at 12:13:01 PM UTC-4, Tracey wrote:
I do not want my header to 'grey' when I am finished editing it. Is there a
way to do this?

Thanks

https://www.howtogeek.com/240018/how...ading-in-word/

disable the field shading sorry it's 7 years too late but might help someone else in the future.

Old July 7th 19, 09:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected]

Unbelievably ****ing stupid that there's no way to do this.