TOC not inserting all headings

Old May 9th 19, 10:42 AM
Shelley C Shelley C is offline

Default TOC not inserting all headings

Hi

I am having problems updating the Table of Contents with all the schedules in the attached document, it seems to update schedule 1 but schedule 2 and 3 will not insert into TOC - TOC 2 is assigned to this level. Can anyone help please.

Many thanks
Shelley C
Attached Files
File Type: zip TOC problems.zip (14.4 KB, 28 views)
Old June 4th 19, 01:59 PM
kilroyscarnival kilroyscarnival is offline

Originally Posted by Shelley C View Post
Hi

I am having problems updating the Table of Contents with all the schedules in the attached document, it seems to update schedule 1 but schedule 2 and 3 will not insert into TOC - TOC 2 is assigned to this level. Can anyone help please.

Many thanks
Shelley C
Hi, did you solve this? It looks like your headings, SCHEDULE 1, etc., aren't typed text but custom auto-numbers? When I looked at your doc in Outline View, it didn't show those lines as Level 1, so I changed that, but it's still not updating into the TOC for me either. But I've never used auto-number fields as headings. I looked at your style labeled "Schedule" and it looks like that should be promoting the level to Level 1 but it doesn't appear so.