Is There An Inherit Formatting Issue With Office 2003?

Old October 14th 05, 10:33 AM
SeanDi''''Anno

Default Is There An Inherit Formatting Issue With Office 2003?

I work at a help desk in a multi server environment. Some of the servers use
Office 2000 and some use Office 2003. We have an issue where dates are
converted to US dates from UK dates when merging despite the fact that the
regional settings are all set correctly. This does not happen when using
Office 2000. We can counteract this by using Field Codes which I have
discovered by using this discussion group and I get the impression that it is
not possible to change "settings" so that field codes do not have to be used.

Can some one please tell me if this is the case or is there some thing else
I can try?

Thank you in advance.
Old October 14th 05, 11:03 AM
Graham Mayor