Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kendalyne kendalyne is offline

Default two people sent me answers,but I can't find them????not even when

I asked for help to convert a 2005 calendar to 2007,my e mail tells me I have
2 replies but when I click on the link provided I can't find the
replies???What am I doing wrong??
kendalyne
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

My guess is that the biggest problem is that you use the Microsoft website
for the newsgroups. YUCK!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"kendalyne" wrote in message
I asked for help to convert a 2005 calendar to 2007,my e mail tells me I
have
2 replies but when I click on the link provided I can't find the
replies???What am I doing wrong??
kendalyne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

So what is the best way to follow this and other Microsoft forums? I have
been using Outlook Express--and I have never gotten any e-mails announcing
that somebody has answered any questions I posted.

"kendalyne" wrote in message
I asked for help to convert a 2005 calendar to 2007,my e mail tells me I
have
2 replies but when I click on the link provided I can't find the
replies???What am I doing wrong??
kendalyne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you are using Outlook Express to ask your questions, you will not get an
email announcing that someone has responded.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"kendalyne" wrote in message
I asked for help to convert a 2005 calendar to 2007,my e mail tells me I
have
2 replies but when I click on the link provided I can't find the
replies???What am I doing wrong??
kendalyne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Outlook Express, you can set the view to highlight "replies to my posts,"
but only the Web UI can send you a notice when there has been a reply; that
is really necessary in the Web UI because otherwise it's very difficult to
even find your own post again, to see whether anyone has replied.

NNTP access (using a newsreader such as OE) is much more efficient for
people who read NGs regularly; for people who want to drop in occasionally,
post a question, and then come back to read the replies, the HTTP (Web)
Communities interface is more convenient (even if less efficient).

I would recommend NNTP, however, for anyone who wants to become educated
about Word by reading questions and answers; if more people did this, we'd
have fewer repeat questions (which are becoming increasingly common as users
fail to search for answers before posting).

"kendalyne" wrote in message
I asked for help to convert a 2005 calendar to 2007,my e mail tells me I
have
2 replies but when I click on the link provided I can't find the
replies???What am I doing wrong??
kendalyne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

I had no idea I could change the view. What a difference! Thanks! Finding
a reply without that little feature isn't so easy--I can sort the messages
by name but that works only if my message started the thread. Since I
regularly read this BB I guess I was at least doing something mostly right.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
[...]

so
all may benefit.

"kendalyne" wrote in message
I asked for help to convert a 2005 calendar to 2007,my e mail tells me
have
2 replies but when I click on the link provided I can't find the
replies???What am I doing wrong??
kendalyne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe McGuire Joe McGuire is offline

"...we'd have fewer repeat questions (which are becoming increasingly
common as users fail to search for answers before posting)

Seems searching rarely gets me a good answer, but the fault is probably my
own--if I later get the answer I then realize that I was usuing the wrong
words in searching. Some forums have a collection of FAQs. A collection
of, say, the top 25-50 could save a lot of repetition.

"kendalyne" wrote in message
I asked for help to convert a 2005 calendar to 2007,my e mail tells me
have
2 replies but when I click on the link provided I can't find the
replies???What am I doing wrong??
kendalyne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Part of the original design of the Web (MS Communities) forums was that
messages that had been tagged as the answer to a question (or marked as
"Helpful" by many users) would be retained on the server longer and possibly
moved toward the top, but I'm not convinced this is being done. There is no
sure-fire mechanism for posting FAQs to NNTP; Charles Kenyon used to post a
FAQ periodically, but he hasn't been around lately. Google Groups search is
usually more efficient than searching in OE or the Communities, and you can
find FAQs collected at http://word.mvps.org, which has its own search
engine. This site was created by the Word MVPs to save us from posting the
same answer repeatedly; having those answers (amplified and clarified) at
our Web site allows us to post links instead of boilerplate or fresh copy.

[...]

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"kendalyne" wrote in message
I asked for help to convert a 2005 calendar to 2007,my e mail tells

me
have
2 replies but when I click on the link provided I can't find the
replies???What am I doing wrong??
kendalyne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] sofiane@sofianestar.com is offline

Default sex arab videos 2007 سكس عربي جديد فيديو sex كس

sex arab videos 2007 سكس عربي جديد فيديو sex كس
سكس خليجي سكس بلوتوث سكس عرب سكس العربي

السكس قصص سكس افلام سكس صور سكس لبنان
سكس خليجي سكس بلوتوث سكس عرب سكس العربي

السكس قصص سكس افلام سكس صور سكس لبنان
سكس خليجي سكس بلوتوث سكس عرب سكس العربي

السكس
sex arab videos 2007 سكس عربي جديد فيديو sex كس
arab videos
المغرب
سكس عربي جديد صورة وصوت sex arab videos
ق*بات دعارة فضي*ة عربيات *ب
تعارف زواج عرفي ارقام بنات ورعان سكس
نيك ق*بات دعارة فضي*ة عربيات *ب
تعارف زواج عرفي ارقام بنات ورعان
مخانيث خنيث
السعودية سكس
الكوتية سكس
العمانية سكس
المصرية سكس
السكس النياكة الجماع الجنس ال*ب الزواج

مخانيث خنيث

http://www.websofiane.net
http://www.sofiane.c.la/
http://sofiane.c.la/
http://www.sofiane2007.com
http://sofiane2007.oldiblog.com
http://sofiane2006.webobo.com
http://www.websofiane.net
http://www.sofiane2007.com/categorie-970159.html
http://sofiane.c.la/ http://sofiane.c.la/
http://pubmoteur.canalblog.com/
http://www.websofiane.net
http://www.sofiane-online.org
http://hgdfdfqgsdfgqsdv.canalblog.co...4/3165606.html
http://www.websofiane.net http://www.websofiane.net
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pop` Pop` is offline

Default sex arab videos 2007 ??? ???? ???? ????? sex ??

Spam report id 2041251508 sent to:

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Caryl Caryl is offline

Susanne-
Part of the original design of the Web (MS Communities) forums was that
messages that had been tagged as the answer to a question (or marked as
"Helpful" by many users) would be retained on the server longer and possibly
moved toward the top, but I'm not convinced this is being done.

I am sure you are right - but maybe for partly the wrong reason. It appears
from reading this thread in the Web (MS Communities) that it was answered.
However, the person who got their answer did not check mark the box to
indicate an answer was given.

Maybe you MVP's can remind the questioner to check mark that box. & remind
everyone to rate the posts as helpful. (or not) Out of the 11 posts to this
thread, it appears as if not helpful to anyone & no answer was given. As is
the same for alot of the threads.

I too, probably asked a question or 2 that was previously answered but I
had changed my view to show: "Answered questions"

Also -
Web UI can send you a notice when there has been a reply;

I always checkmarke "Notify me of replies" but have yet to recieve a
notification. But have gotten replies. The best way that I have been able to
figure out to check for replies (let alone find as you menteioned previously)
is:

Next to the Sign in/out icon, there is a "edit my profile" incon. Profile
will show at very bottom, all threads that I posted or wanted to be notified
about. How do I recieve a notification?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Note that you can search for a message (and its replies) at
http://groups.google.se/advanced_sea...UTF-8&hl=en-us.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Caryl" wrote in message
Susanne-
[...]

Find function doesn't work in Word 2003 GPa Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 06 10:54 PM
Mail Merge Find Button Terri Mailmerge 2 January 19th 06 07:01 PM
Computer can't find Winword.exe. Need to re-install. Where find? Bob1111111 Microsoft Word Help 2 November 30th 05 03:37 AM
Computer can't find Winword.exe. Need to re-install. Where find? Bob1111111 Microsoft Word Help 0 November 29th 05 07:40 AM
Find and Replace Programming made difficult Microsoft Word Help 1 July 21st 05 08:16 PM