Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tom Benjey

Default How do I put graphics in top half of Avery 5164 labels?

I want to put my logo and return address (will make it a graphic if
necessary) in the top half of Avery 5164 labels but Word 2002 will only let
me place things at the middle or below.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Tom Benjey" Tom wrote in message
I want to put my logo and return address (will make it a graphic if
necessary) in the top half of Avery 5164 labels but Word 2002 will only
let
me place things at the middle or below.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tom Benjey

I may be thicker than most because I don't find the solution to my particular
problem on that page. I can insert graphics easily enough but Word 2002
forces all input into the bottom half of the 5164 label. When I insert my
graphic it is vertically centered on the left edge of the label leaving
little space for the address.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Tom Benjey" Tom wrote in message
I want to put my logo and return address (will make it a graphic if
necessary) in the top half of Avery 5164 labels but Word 2002 will only
let
me place things at the middle or below.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Change the Vertical Alignment of the text in the cell. Depending upon the
exact layout that you want, it may also be necessary to split the cell.

--

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Tom Benjey" Tom wrote in message
I want to put my logo and return address (will make it a graphic if
necessary) in the top half of Avery 5164 labels but Word 2002 will only
let
me place things at the middle or below.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
EG

I have a related but slightly different problem which I posted individually.
I see now that it is related to this thread:

I am trying to print individual addresses on an Avery 5264 label that has
PRE-PRINTED logo and return address information. The recipient's address
should print .75" in from the left of the label and 1.75" in from the top of
each one. I have gotten nowhere in an hour of trying. What I need to do is
tell Word where on each Avery 5264 to start printing but it doesn't seem to
want to do anything I tell it to do. NOTE: This is not really a merge issue.
I am NOT merging a data file. Just printing an individual label.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Tom Benjey" Tom wrote in message
I want to put my logo and return address (will make it a graphic if
necessary) in the top half of Avery 5164 labels but Word 2002 will only
let
me place things at the middle or below.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

See the answer to your other message.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

See the article "Graphics on Labels" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Tom Benjey" Tom wrote in
message ...