Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nicole S. Nicole S. is offline

Default HOW DO I KNOW WHAT SERVER I HAVE?

I need to set up my Outlook mail, but am having trouble since I do not know
what server I have. Is there a specific server that I need to use? How do I
find out what server I have? Please help!!

Thanks,
Nicole

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

1. Contact your ISP.
2, This newsgroup addresses issues with MS Office Word.