Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brendan Vassallo

Default Spell Check Protected Forms

Hi,

I am sunig Word 2000 and have a number of protected forms that I need to
spell check. The only problem is that if I unprotect the form and reprotect
it, I lose all the information that has been entered in the form fields.

Can anyone help?

Brendan
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

From the spelling.grammar FAQ:

4. How can I spell-check protected forms
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Macros...ProtectDoc.htm

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"Brendan Vassallo" wrote in
message ...
Hi,

I am sunig Word 2000 and have a number of protected forms that I need to
spell check. The only problem is that if I unprotect the form and
reprotect
it, I lose all the information that has been entered in the form fields.

Can anyone help?

Brendan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...951176b684273c
where you previously asked this same question, and got the same
answer that Charles gave you again today. You claim to be
self-taught... what did you learn from the last time you asked
this same question?

Brendan Vassallo wrote:

Hi,

I am sunig Word 2000 and have a number of protected forms that I need to
spell check. The only problem is that if I unprotect the form and reprotect
it, I lose all the information that has been entered in the form fields.

Can anyone help?

Brendan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathleen Kathleen is offline

Hi,

This is amazing! Hopefully I'll be able to get it to work. I've read
through the link but wonder if this is the same for Word 2003.

Kathleen

Brendan Vassallo wrote:

Hi,

I am sunig Word 2000 and have a number of protected forms that I need to
spell check. The only problem is that if I unprotect the form and reprotect
it, I lose all the information that has been entered in the form fields.

Can anyone help?

Brendan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Probably; you should make a copy of the document (Save As a different
name) and try the procedure on the copy.

On Jul 10, 3:12*pm, Kathleen
wrote:
Hi,

This is amazing! Hopefully I'll be able to get it to work. *I've read
through the link but wonder if this is the same for Word 2003. *

Kathleen

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:
See
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...cmanagement/br...