Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Frank Frank is offline

Default Grammer Check

Everytime i open a Word 2007 document that i have been working on, all of my
grammer errors are back and i have to redo the spell check. while i work on
the document everything is fine, but once i close it and re-open it, all the
errors that i picked to ignore come back.
--
frank
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
munchcolo munchcolo is offline

On Feb 13, 4:57 pm, frank wrote:
Everytime i open a Word 2007 document that i have been working on, all of my
grammer errors are back and i have to redo thespellcheck. while i work on
the document everything is fine, but once i close it and re-open it, all the
errors that i picked toignorecome back.
--
frank

I was having the same problem, and it was driving me crazy. After
spending a couple of hours on the phone with Microsoft support this
morning, I got it solved. Here's what to do.

Go to Word Options, click Advanced. Under Save, uncheck the box
"Allow background saves." I don't know why this works, but it does.
After running spelling and grammar check and telling it to ignore
certain errors, then saving and closing the document, those same
errors DO NOT reappear when I reopen the document. If I check the box
"Allow background saves," the errors DO reappear when I reopen the
document.

Try this and see if it works for you.