Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoCo JoCo is offline

Default How do I create form in word using both check boxes and free text

I am trying to create a form to email to people for them to complete and
email back. I cannot work out how to have both check boxes which
automatically fill in when clicked on and parts of the form for free text
entry. Can anyone help?
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Text form fields permit free text entry--up to a point. For more freedom,
you can insert section breaks and leave certain sections of the form
unprotected. For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm and especially
the forms tutorials by Dian Chapman that this article links to.