Jono Jono is offline
Junior Member

Default Page numbering

Hi, having major problems with page numbers in a 47 page document, I’ve removed section breaks that I’m aware of, but in the document on certain pages it will say for example 10 of 46 pages the first number is correct but the second number is wrong, any help would be appreciated...I’ve noticed you can write a macro but not sure where to start with it or even where to add one..sorry