Louise

Default Problems with Styles

Hi all

I am having problems with formatting. When I highlight some text in a
document and change it to bold, italics etc. it changes the whole document,
even though I only highlighted a section.

I have come across this before but can't remember how I 'fixed' it but seem
to think it was something to do with styles.

Any ideas, it's driving me mad!!

Thank you.

Louise
Stefan Blom

Please see:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...eformatted.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Louise" wrote in message
Hi all

I am having problems with formatting. When I highlight some text in

document and change it to bold, italics etc. it changes the whole

document,
even though I only highlighted a section.

I have come across this before but can't remember how I 'fixed' it

but seem
to think it was something to do with styles.

Any ideas, it's driving me mad!!

Thank you.

Louise

Stefan Blom