Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Sue Sue is offline

Default Table Cell Alignment

Hi

Having a problem with vertical alignment in Word 2007 last week used the
same table in my reports no problem everything lined up in the Table Cells
perfectly - not today all text defaulting to the top of all Cells tried re -
registering the product and still the same. Cannot move the text from the top
of any Cell also tried paragraph and set everything I have read in this
discussion group.
at my wits end any help much appreciated
--
Many Thanks

Sue
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Henk57[_179_] Henk57[_179_] is offline

Sue;2600191 Wrote:
Hi

Having a problem with vertical alignment in Word 2007 last week used
the
same table in my reports no problem everything lined up in the Table
Cells
perfectly - not today all text defaulting to the top of all Cells tried
re -
registering the product and still the same. Cannot move the text from
the top
of any Cell also tried paragraph and set everything I have read in this

discussion group.
at my wits end any help much appreciated
--
Many Thanks

Sue

Cld it be you assigned a style to text-in-table and changed this in the
previous session, without adding to yr template? Then it will open next
time with the "old settings".

--
Henk57

Default Cell Alignment Word Junkie Mailmerge 1 August 10th 07 02:26 AM
Correct cell alignment in tables in Word Billy tea and Damper Tables 1 January 14th 07 07:56 AM
Cell alignment Joseph N. Tables 1 December 8th 06 09:59 PM
Cell Text Alignment Cindy Tables 4 September 25th 06 04:09 PM
vertical alignment cell Kelly Tables 1 July 28th 05 08:46 PM