Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Phillip Phillip is offline

Default Word 2007: Indexing Problem

I have a 200 page (A4) document that I would like to index. I have made a
start on this task, and it initially seems to work, but when the document is
closed and re-opened it has been corrupted. In many places where there is an
index entry some apparently random text (coloured red) is inserted
afterwards, followed by a tab marker. From about page 8, the page size has
been changed (possibly to US Letter size), destroying my design by throwing
all graphics out of place (not to mention making it unprintable on an A4
printer).

Has anyone experienced a similar problem? Better still, does anyone know the
solution?
Thanks

WORD 2003 INDEXING PROBLEM MICHAEL ALEC Microsoft Word Help 1 July 22nd 07 01:56 PM
Indexing Problem zalek Formatting Long Documents 1 August 11th 05 07:47 AM
Indexing Problem zalek New Users 1 August 11th 05 07:47 AM
Indexing Problem zalek Tables 1 August 11th 05 07:47 AM
Indexing problem... Phillip Tables 1 November 8th 04 09:55 PM