Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ksd18

Default scroll bar to left side

At one point I set the language in Word to Arabic and Hebrew. Now it's back
to English but the scroll bar is still on the left and I can't figure out
what is still set to Hebrew or Arabic (right to left)!!!help. I have reset
the language in Windows.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

If you have right-to-left language support enabled, there are two (relevant)
options on the Tools Options View tab. When you check (or uncheck) one
the other is automatically checked (or unchecked) as well. They are ...

Under the "Show" heading, "Left scroll bar"
Under the "Print and Web Layout Options" heading, "Right Ruler"

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"ksd18" wrote in message
At one point I set the language in Word to Arabic and Hebrew. Now it's

back
to English but the scroll bar is still on the left and I can't figure out
what is still set to Hebrew or Arabic (right to left)!!!help. I have reset
the language in Windows.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ksd18

Thanks so much! I saw this (simple) option after I had looked at View, show,
etc. several times and didn't see it before. Thanks thanks.

"ksd18" wrote in message
At one point I set the language in Word to Arabic and Hebrew. Now it's

back
to English but the scroll bar is still on the left and I can't figure out
what is still set to Hebrew or Arabic (right to left)!!!help. I have reset
the language in Windows.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

My pleasure!

Not so much now as I know where most things are but many times in the past
I've done exactly that - there are so many options it's easy to not find
what you're after when you don't even know how it might be worded.

--
Enjoy,
Tony