Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TX Jo TX Jo is offline

Default Embedded Pictures do not show up in document or print preview

I am using Office 2003.

I have received a document that has embedded pictures in it, but they do now
show up in the document. I have saved the document to my computer and still
cannot see the pictures. There is a blank square where the picture is
supposed to be.

Also, any document that I have created with embedded pictures does not show
up in print preview. I have tried repairing Office and still cannot see them
in print preview.

Any help with these 2 issues would be appreciated.
--
TX Jo

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TX Jo TX Jo is offline

Thank you for replying, Suzanne. However clearing the checkbox for Picture
Placeholders did not work. Any other suggestoins?
--
TX Jo