JonUK5691

Default How do I suppress blank address lines in Word2003 mail merge?

To suppress blank lines in an address mail merge in Word2000 and Word97, you
just tick a box in "Options" to "Suppress blank lines". I cant find this
option in Word2003, and I havent got fieldnames to use the /f command. Does
the check flag still exist in Word2003?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Sm9uVUs1Njkx?=,

To suppress blank lines in an address mail merge in Word2000 and Word97, you
just tick a box in "Options" to "Suppress blank lines". I cant find this
option in Word2003, and I havent got fieldnames to use the /f command. Does
the check flag still exist in Word2003?

See the section on getting back the old interfaces in the Word 2002/2003
section of my website's Mail Merge FAQ. The command you're looking for is "Mail
merge..."

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Blank lines aehan Mailmerge 3 February 7th 05 11:45 AM
In Word 2002, how do I suppress blank lines in an address? geller Mailmerge 1 February 2nd 05 06:50 AM
How to suppress blank lines at top of page Geoff Page Layout 1 December 14th 04 11:11 PM
Change Line Count to not count blank lines Carol Microsoft Word Help 4 November 27th 04 02:46 PM
suppressing blank address lines in mail merge Geoff Holt Mailmerge 1 November 26th 04 08:16 PM