Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ssbell ssbell is offline

Default Aligning check boxes and text boxes with regular text

I have developed forms for my Real Estate Office using Word 2003. I can
format text and check boxes using character spacing-they want to be 3 points
above your regular text and you have to lower them to stay aligned with the
rest of your form.
There doesn't appear to be a way to do this with Word 2007. Does anyone
have a
solution?
Thanks!
--