Larry

Default merge for a mass mailing (Excel)only recognizes first 820 recipien

I am merging from excel to word for mass mailing and it only recognizes firts
820 on list. The last 6000 does not appear!
Anne Troy

Hi, Larry. Are you sure that there's not an empty row there? Or perhaps
you're using a named range as the data source, and the named range is
incorrect? I might try to reconnect to the data source and be sure to choose
Entire sheet as the data source.

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Larry" wrote in message
I am merging from excel to word for mass mailing and it only recognizes

firts
820 on list. The last 6000 does not appear!

Larry

Thank you. Actually I figured out that I was selecting "database" when
connecting to the excel sheet. I needed to click on the name of the sheet
itself. That fixed my problem.

Thanks again.