Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lil suga 4 lyfe lil suga 4 lyfe is offline

Default how do i get new fonts for my computer

i want new fonts like copper black and americana
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Taxed Mind Taxed Mind is offline

Fonts are saved with a file ending .ttf ( which stands for true type font).
You can do a search on your computer and it will show you what you have and
where they are saved. You will probably find yours saved in C:\WINDOWS\Fonts
which will be considered by your computer as a hidden or system fle, so
may not show up straight away.

Regarding wanting more, google those font names and it will bring up
companies that sell them. You can then buy and download and pop the file
into the folder where they rest are kept.

I am not sure about the licensing of fonts, but if you have seen these fonts
on your old computer you could of course just copy the file from there to a
disk and transfer it across. But to determine if this was permitted you
would have to seek advice.

Hope this helps.

A Taxed mind

i want new fonts like copper black and americana

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Taxed Mind Taxed Mind is offline

I think by Copper Black you maybe mean Cooper Black. Just be careful to
check first if you are buying. Some art software (e.g. Corel) also comes
with a lot of extra fonts. Remember that you should maybe consider it for
use in print and your own computer only. If you save a document or email in
a special font other people will not see it in the sae way unless they have
the exact same special font installed on their machine too.