Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dale Dale is offline

Default Angling The Top Row of Cells in a Word Table

In an Excel spreadsheet, it is possible to angle the top set of cells (along
with the text in those cells). Is it possible to angle the top row of cells
in a Word table? I know that I can change the direction of the text, but I
also want to angle the top row of cells (and just the top row of cells) to
around 45 degrees.

Anyone with any experience on this?

Thanks,
--
Dale
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

Sorry but it's not possible.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Dale" schreef in bericht
news
In an Excel spreadsheet, it is possible to angle the top set of cells
(along
with the text in those cells). Is it possible to angle the top row of
cells
in a Word table? I know that I can change the direction of the text, but I
also want to angle the top row of cells (and just the top row of cells) to
around 45 degrees.

Anyone with any experience on this?

Thanks,
--
Dale

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Hi,

Create the table in Microsoft Excel. Using the Format Cell command from the
Format menu in Microsoft excel, format the cells you want . Select the cells,
and press the shift key and copy it as a picture using the Edit menu. Then
Paste in the Microsoft word document. You can also use paste special in
Microsoft word.

Challa Prabhu

"Dale" wrote:

In an Excel spreadsheet, it is possible to angle the top set of cells (along
with the text in those cells). Is it possible to angle the top row of cells
in a Word table? I know that I can change the direction of the text, but I
also want to angle the top row of cells (and just the top row of cells) to
around 45 degrees.

Anyone with any experience on this?

Thanks,
--
Dale

want cells in a table to copy data from cells in another table Conrad D. Farner Tables 2 September 27th 06 04:21 PM
Cells in Word Table Libby Tables 1 January 20th 06 05:50 AM
Word table: How do I know which cells have been merged? Debbe Tables 2 January 27th 05 12:46 AM
how do you lock cells in a table in Word? Marti Tables 1 January 18th 05 06:52 PM
Is there a bug when splitting cells in a Word Table? Johnc0910 Tables 0 December 20th 04 06:15 PM