Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ROFLMOM ROFLMOM is offline

Default How do I change font color in control content boxes in Word 2007?

I am trying to create a form with content control boxes. Most of them work
fine when using the form, but a few print out gray, not black like they
should. I have tried creating these boxes again, but always the same. HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Switch to Design Mode (there is a button for it on the Developer tab) and
then edit the text properties of the control. Does that help?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP