Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jim

Default Doc turns on "Tracking" & view "Markup" for others

I have turned off tracking in view mode, but I need to send it out so it does
not show tracking. Hoe can I turn it off when saving article so others can
not see what we editted?

"Jennie" wrote:

I have a completed document that I sent to a co-worker, that when they opened
it, had "Tacking" turned on and the view was sent to "Markup - with changes".

Tracking was NOT turned on in my original copy of the doc (no TRK in status
bar) and my view was set to "Page Layout". The file was sent as a regular
attachment (not zipped or encryped or anything).

I have double and tripple checked the document, re-saved it, checked for
viruses etc. I can't find anything wrong with it on my end.

Why is it turning these features on for others?

Thanks in advance.

How do you turn off "View --> Markup" itz nin Microsoft Word Help 7 April 5th 06 11:29 PM
How do I turn off "View...Markup" permanently? Dkhosch Microsoft Word Help 3 February 7th 05 04:44 PM
markup TopofBest Microsoft Word Help 1 December 23rd 04 12:55 AM
How do you stop the "markup" view from being on when I open parti. Sara Willis Parton fan Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 12:02 AM
Garbage at end of document Lexisch Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 04 09:35 PM