create a label from a mail merge letter

Old November 23rd 05, 04:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default create a label from a mail merge letter

I am creating a letter using the mail merge function. I need to also create a
label on another printer. Can I create the label and then print it on a
seperate printer (it is actually a label printer) from the letter?
Old November 23rd 05, 06:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Use the same data source attached to a label type mailmerge main document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old November 23rd 05, 08:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Doug,

Thanks for you help. The only problem is I am using a online CRM tool called
NetSuite which creates the word doc. The letters are then printed in our mail
room by another person. If there is a way to have word create a label from
the mailmerg document that would be optimum because I am not sure I can get
the source data any other way at the time they are printed.

Thanks,

George

Old November 24th 05, 05:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It should be possible to "parse" the letters to extract the address. If you
want to send me some samples, I could give you a quote for providing the
necessary code to do it.

Old November 27th 05, 07:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you click on Reply you will see something obvious that needs to be
removed from my email address

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"GeorgeS" wrote in message
how do I reply just to you?

Old May 13th 22, 08:59 AM
juanmark juanmark is offline

If you learn more about NetSuite development so let's discuss it!