About anime

Old November 28th 21, 11:29 PM
Brodymills Brodymills is offline

Default About anime

Why is anime so popular?
Old November 29th 21, 03:42 PM
Andriano20 Andriano20 is offline

Because now creates more and more interesting anime, which have an interesting storyline, as well as heroes who are remembered. This is the same as movies, just a little different, because anime has its own unique atmosphere, which you can not give any movie. Besides, there are also manga, which only adds to some of the stories from the anime. It is very interesting. For example when I watched my first anime Evangelion on gogoanime I immediately wanted to read the manga as well. Movies are interesting too, of course, but I prefer the anime.
Old November 29th 21, 05:00 PM
BrainHonesty BrainHonesty is offline

It's hard to explain. It's just that demand breeds popularity. That's all. That's about all I can say about why anime is so popular now.
Old February 16th 22, 11:40 AM
Ncedal Ncedal is offline

I took a closer look at the anime genre like hentai, it started to excite me and at the same time I liked watching the plot as there are good characters. Now I'd like to play some sort of role-playing game based on the anime storyline. Can you suggest something worth playing?
Old February 16th 22, 02:39 PM
Kiowatoon Kiowatoon is offline

Are you a picky person like me? Then perhaps you too spend a lot of time looking for porn on the internet. A friend of mine sent me this site called xxx games. I was skeptical about this site because I'm not really into anime. But now I can't tear myself away from these games. I found a lot of genres that I couldn't find before. Do you like BDSM, lesbian porn, text or role-playing games? Just click on the right list and have fun
Old May 16th 22, 02:44 AM
animeTV animeTV is offline

Thanks for sharing this information itís very useful.
kuroanime