Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grumpygit grumpygit is offline

Default Print Layout in Word 2007

Print Layout view doesn't show the top margin, although Print Preview does.
This makes composing a document more difficult as the text appears to start
at the very top of the page, even though it doesn't. I didn't have this
problem with Word 2003, where Print Layout shows the document exactly as it
will print. Is Word 2007 different or have I messed something up? Any help
really appreciated.
--
The grumpy one
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
grumpygit grumpygit is offline

I searched through through the previous posts and found the answer. many
thanks to Rico and Stefan Blom for the wisdom. All to do with white space
and it's now fixed
--
The grumpy one