Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
joni in pgh joni in pgh is offline

Default How can I search for a document in office 2007 VISTA?

--
joni
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the File Open dialog, use the Search box in the upper right
corner. It will find the search term in file names, in the text inside
files, and in file properties such as Keywords or Comments.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman