Rickbeaz

Default Whoops...Can I revert to a previous version of a document?

I accidentally hit the 'Save' button instead of renaming a document under
'Save As'. Can I recover the information I lost when I overwrote the file?

There are two conditions for doing this, neither of which usually applies in
a panic situation:

1. If you have not closed the file, Undo back to where you started, resave
the file, then Redo everything and Save As.

2. If you have closed the file but have "Automatically create backup copy"
enabled, look for the "Backup of filename.wbk" file in the same folder
(you'll need to display All Files to see it). This will be the previously
saved version.