dvdeleon

Default Insert Object Excel Spreedsheet

I'm trying to insert an Excel spreedsheet into a Word docucment by going to
Insert|Object and browsing to an excel file. But i'm getting this error.

This object was created in Excel.
This application is not available to open this object.
Make sure the aplication is properly installed and that
it has not been deleted, moved, or renamed.

I tried uninstalling Office 2003 and reinstalling it but the error still
occurs.
Any suggestions?
Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Try clicking Help and run Detect and Repair.

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

View Hurricane Humane Updates: http://www.mousetrax.com/pets.html