Neophite

Default WORD should let me delete a file when it is open

I want to be able to - open and review a file and DELETE it during the
review. Help indicates that I have to "right click" from the "open screen
list".

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

CyberTaz

It isn't just Word, but the nature of virtually _all_ operating systems that
a file cannot be deleted while it is in use. Kinda like trying to repair
your brakes while driving the car... Not to mention the fact that a lot of
people have enough trouble accidentally losing their work without adding one
more opportunity to the list.

Regards |:)

On 10/16/05 5:16 AM, in article
, "Neophite"
wrote:

I want to be able to - open and review a file and DELETE it during the
review. Help indicates that I have to "right click" from the "open screen
list".

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...=698fec88-a8d5
-4a54-9329-238d580160a5&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagemen t