Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dvanalls

Default How do I edit "If...Then...else" in a mail merge doc?

I created this merge field. The results only print when the amount is over a
certain amount. I need to change this statement, but I cannot visually see
what the wording is until the letter is printed. Is there a way to edit what
has been entered into this merge?
Thanks,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard O. Neville

I don't think so. Click the "View merged data" tool on the Mail Merge
toolbar so it shows the identification of the mail merge fields. Delete the
one giving you trouble and create a new one with the right parameters.