Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ren

Default Page Numbers all appear as 0

I've opened a Word document that was prepared by someone else. On my
computer all pages show as 0 of 1, 0 of 2, etc. When I open the same
document on another computer in my office, the page numbering is correct.

What setting do I have to change on my computer to get the page numbering to
work?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/PageNumber0.htm.