Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rneave

Default Inserting

I want to insert an Excel document into a Word document.
Because I need the header I have made the spreadsheet into a pdf. Then used
insert object from file, and it worked perfectly - except for one thing - it
only gave me the first page, and I really need the other 19 as well. I can
not figure this out. Does anyone know the answer?
--
Rob
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

It won't work. An inserted object displays as a single graphic, which
necessarily has to fit on one page.

You could convert the Word document to PDF also, then use Acrobat to combine
the two PDFs into one.