Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
xcoach

Default Deliver To address not printing on envelopes

I have a user running Word XP who cannot print the Deliver To address on
envelopes, the Return Address prints perfect. I have printed on 8.5 x 11,
checked to make sure the font isnt set to white on white or an obscure font.
I have also renamed the normal.dot file and created a new one with the same
results.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?eGNvYWNo?=,

I have a user running Word XP who cannot print the Deliver To address on
envelopes, the Return Address prints perfect. I have printed on 8.5 x 11,
checked to make sure the font isnt set to white on white or an obscure font.
I have also renamed the normal.dot file and created a new one with the same
results.

I take it the address is visible in the dialog box? In the dialog box, use the
button to add the envelope to the current document. Make sure you're in Page
Layout view. Is the address visible?

If not, it's possible that the FRAME used to position the delivery address has
been positioned off the page. Format/Styles and Formatting and look for the
entry "Envelope Address" in the task pane list. Right-click it and choose
"Modify", then click Format and choose Frame. Check where the frame is
positioned and make sure the settings place it on the envelope "page".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)