Image in Return Address Location

Old July 6th 06, 09:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen

Default Image in Return Address Location

Using Word 2003
When I attempt to make an envelope, I go to Tools Letters and Mailings
Envelopes and Letters. When I click "Change Document" there's an image in
the return address location. How do I get rid of this permanently?

Thank you, Karen
Old July 7th 06, 05:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Change Document?
Do you have an autotext entry called EnvelopeExtra1 or EnvelopeExtra2?
Delete it!

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com