Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement,microsoft.public.sharepoint.general
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Tracking changes when sending for review

I have worked out how to send for review using Word / Outlook and sharePoint
and it is working reasonably well. However I have one issue. When I
prepared the documentation for using this feature Word automagically turned
on the change tracking when the document was sent for review. Anyway, now
it seems word is not automatically turning on this change.

Either (a) I am doing something differently, (b) something has changed, or
(c) I am delusional.

Any ideas please let me know. If the answer is (c) please dont tell my wife
;-)

The process is basically:
Save into Sharepoint
open from SharePoint and "Send to mail recipient (for review)..."
set voting options for review outcomes
set flag for date
sit back and wait for the review to complete

I am recomending to people reviewing to open the document directly out of
sharepoint, but when they do the track changes is not on and they need to
turn it on the first time.

Thanks.
Andrew