Cristie Howell

Default Templetes for Office 2002

I have Microsoft Office 2002 For Students and Teachers, it is the standard
edition, i want a Templete for a newsletter for word, i have an assigment due
today and it will not download b/c its saying needs file SKU 112.cab for
version 2003 i need this templete desperatly and i would appreciate some
help. Any suggestions. Im a student.
docestes

Sorry I can't help you, but I have the same problem when I try to open Excel.
The Installer starts up for some reason, then says the sku112.cab file not
found. I have no idea how to fix this.

Scott Estes

"Cristie Howell" wrote:

I have Microsoft Office 2002 For Students and Teachers, it is the standard
edition, i want a Templete for a newsletter for word, i have an assigment due
today and it will not download b/c its saying needs file SKU 112.cab for
version 2003 i need this templete desperatly and i would appreciate some
help. Any suggestions. Im a student.

If you do not have the installation cd and want to solve this issue
follow these steps: (works most of the time with all sku.cab files)

1. Click on start==run==type "excel /s" without quotations and click
ok.
2. Once Excel is up in safe mode with the error message in front, hold
down ctrl+Alt+Delete keys on your keyboard to bring the task manager
up.
3. Click on the processes tab==look for msiexec.exe (only the one
next to your user name), click on it and end the process.
4. Excel should be running without an error message now==close Excel
in safe mode==reopen it one more time in safe mode to check if it is
opening with no error message.
5. Close Excel /s and open Excel normally, it should work fine.