Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Harvey Harvey is offline

Default Global template

Hi everyone!
I'm working on massive template and I have a question regarding global
templates. In my understanding if we want global templates to load
authomatically we must put them in word start up folder and also add them
using the templates and addins dialog box but there are two third party
global templates in our company that are not in start up template but they
still load load authomatically whenever we open a word document thier
location is C:\APPS\FactSet\Menu
Any Idea how did they achieve this ?( without using start up folder they are
able to load authomatically!)
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Harvey Harvey is offline

I forgot to add even if I remove them from the global template list next time
when i open any word document or template they are there and loaded.