Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thom Thom is offline

Default Word 2003 and 2007 together

I have used word 2003 to build templates with toolbars, dropdown lists and a
lot of auto text I put into menues and custom toolbars. I have figured out
that the toolbars and menues show in the custom menu and toolbar locations in
Word 2007 BUT, I can not make changes that I need to from time to time. What
I need to find out is if I can run Word 2007 in the vista environment and
also keep Word 2003 on the same computer to make the changes I need. In
short, I want to keep making templates with toolbars and all that in Word
2003 then on the same computer use them as addins in word 2007.
--
Thanks guys