Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Terry T. Terry T. is offline

Default pagination, looks great on screen but doesn't print correctly

I have had a great deal of trouble getting documents to print correctly, and
I THINK it happens when using "sectionPages" insead of "NUMpages" in the page
numbering field codes.
On the computer screen, it looks lovely, each section displays "1 of 5", "2
of 5", etc. However, when printing out, each section in the hard copy shows
"1 of 1", "2 of 2", "3 of 3", etc.

I have tried printing out on numerous different printers and always get the
same result.

Has anyone else had this problem and how do I avoid it?