Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sowa2 sowa2 is offline

Default How to get rid of 2007 ribbon, go back to previous version toolba

and I don't need a lecture about how it takes time to learn new things. If
it works, don't fix it, and the toolbars WORKED.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

No lecture. Ain't gonna happen.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"sowa2" wrote in message
and I don't need a lecture about how it takes time to learn new things.
If
it works, don't fix it, and the toolbars WORKED.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If it worked, why upgrade?