Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Miranda Miranda is offline

Default Can I change the font style of numbers?

For example: If I want a "0" or a "1" to not look like these in my document,
is there a way to change it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Change the font just like you would if it was a word.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Miranda" wrote in message
news
For example: If I want a "0" or a "1" to not look like these in my
document,
is there a way to change it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you are referring to page numbers, you can modify the Page Number
character style to suit your needs.

If you are referring to paragraph numbers: in the Customize Outline
Numbered dialog box (or the Customize Numbered List dialog box), click
the Font button and specify the desired settings.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news