Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bonnie Bonnie is offline

Default How do I write a letter for 2 week notice at job?

I need a discreet way of writing a 2 week notice letter for my job. Any help
would be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This group does not help with content - try Google; however if you think you
can submit such a notice discreetly, you know nothing of office politics.

Please accept this as notice of my intention to leave my employment with
(name of employer) on (date)

is all that is required..