Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D Jackie D is offline

Default letter templates

Hi

I'm trying to use the Inside Address Line on the formatting toolbar to
create a letter template in Word 2003. Does anyone know why it is insisting
on being double-spaced and why I can't force it to be single?
--
Jackie D
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Block fields of this type end each line in a paragraph break instead of a
line break. If your style has Spacing Before/After, you'll get this
"double-spaced" effect. That's one reason I insert each merge field
individually instead of trying to use an Address Block.