Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dawn_nugent dawn_nugent is offline

Default How do I create key words in a resume online

I need to post my resume online. However, I need to add key words so that
prospective employers can click on these words and be put immediately to the
section of my resume that speaks to that word.

For example "Communication" an employer would be transferred immediately to
my experience in hosting a television programme.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If an employer has to go to a lot of trouble to find out basic information
about you, he is not going to bother. Presumably you are posting to an
on-line job site, so be guided by the rules of that site. What any of this
has to do with Microsoft Word I haven't a clue