Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LMV

Default Not enough memory or hard disk space to display pictures!

I have a file in Word2002 that is only pictures that I copy and paste from
the web. It has always opened fine, but I recently added some more pictures
and now it says there is not enough memory or disk space to display the
pictures. (it won't display any now) I have deleted all the temp files and
tried paste special but nothing works. Help!!!! Thanks to all.