Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kamh Kamh is offline

Default what is a line of square dots in text, won't select or delete?

Writing text using microsoft word, a line of close square dots has appeared.
It will not select. How can I get rid of it? Auto-format doesn't touch it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

Kamh wrote:
Writing text using microsoft word, a line of close square dots has
appeared. It will not select. How can I get rid of it? Auto-format
doesn't touch it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bobt bobt is offline

How big is your document - do you have multiple pages? The dots could be an
indication of a page break. If you change your view to Normal (choose NORMAL
from the VIEW menu), do the dots go away and a page break appear?