Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tcebob tcebob is offline

Default Word 2003 Return Address color won't save

I have a .doc consisting of addresses. Just highlight an address, stick an envelope in the
printer and hit Envelopes/print; works fine. But I tried to make the return address a
different color (dark red). It works one time but forgets when the envelope window is
closed. Tried Default, but apparently that only works for new documents. How can I make
the return address color fast?

rs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Envelope Address and Return Address are styles. You need to edit the styles
and save changes to normal.dot.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"tcebob" handle @ gwi.net wrote in message
I have a .doc consisting of addresses. Just highlight an address, stick an
envelope in the
printer and hit Envelopes/print; works fine. But I tried to make the
return address a
different color (dark red). It works one time but forgets when the
envelope window is
closed. Tried Default, but apparently that only works for new documents.
How can I make
the return address color fast?

rs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tcebob tcebob is offline

Thanks, Terry.

rs

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
: Envelope Address and Return Address are styles. You need to edit the styles
: and save changes to normal.dot.
:
: --
: Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP